Thank you for your interest in a Blair seminar! We hope that you will continue to sharpen your sword by attending our seminars and conferences. Due to a high number of last minute cancellations, or no shows to seminars, the board has set forth a refund policy. Our instructors prepare for their seminar weeks in advance and use the number of registrants and their level of skill to determine the approach of the seminar. Last minute cancellations make it difficult on the instructor. If the seminar was at capacity the last minute cancellation can keep someone on the wait list from attending when there was actually a spot available.
Seminar/Conference Registration Refund Policy
- We will be charging a 10% handling charge on all refunds requested. We pay a credit card rate for your registration and have to pay a much higher rate to process a refund and those charges will be passed on.
- If you request a refund prior to 14 days before the seminar or conference, then a refund can be processed back to the card used to pay less 10%.
- If cancellation or refund is requested inside of two weeks from the seminar or conference, there will be no monetary refund but a credit on the individuals Blair account less 10%.
- If cancellation is not requested prior to the seminar start, it is up to the discretion of the instructor if a credit will be placed on the registrants account less 10%, or if the entire registration fee will be forfeited.
- Any students who registers during early bird registration and receives free hotel accommodations and does not notify us more than 24 days prior to the conference that they cannot attend will not receive any refunds or credits and the total registration amount will be forfeited.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you understand the need for this as we continue to grow and move forward bringing Blair to the world!